Friday, November 21, 2008

Sisters




My sister Christie and her husband Rick came home from New Hampshire for a week in October so of course we drove up for a quick weekend trip to see them. They brought their youngest son Killian (I am not sure how to spell it) who looks just like all their other boys. It was good to see them again except I wish they could have brought all the boys.

We played cards and football and went to visit Great Grandma Hepworth. Grandma passed away 3 days later. We new it was going to happen soon but I didn't expect it to happen that soon so I am glad I got to see her while we were up there. We spent the next weekend up in Utah for the funeral. The Family picture I posted was at the funeral...do you like how Jace's shirt was untucked? That was the best family picture I had.

No comments: