Thursday, February 5, 2009

I think my son has lost it!


To most these are erasers that go on top of our pencils, but to Jace they are his new friends. He started with one that was in an accident, it had a red spot that was his wound, and then a bandaid wrapped around it. His second little friend was dressed as a storm trooper, and when I woke him up this morning he had this group of smiley faced friends on his headboard.
Should I be worried? :)

5 comments:

Ginger said...

That is hilarious! So creative. This will be a picture he'll look back on later in life that will make him laugh.....like we are now.

Katie said...

I think I'll follow in his foot steps. You can never have too many friends-especially ones that always listen and fit perfectly snug on writing utencils!

Tara said...

Oh my goodness!! How funny!! Especially after our conversation yesterday regarding Glennie. What a cutie patootie!! :)

Tara said...

OK... just showed Glennie your blog... had him read it.. his response...

Hmmm yaa, dont think so. Hardy har har!

Kati said...

For being a quiet boy Jace sure is funny! I wouldn't worry too much about him unless he becomes an introvert and only talks to them.