Christmas this year was fun. I was a little worried because all of our families were on a tight budget and Christmas was smaller than years past, but the kids still were thankful for what they got.
We had Valden and Claudia's family, and Kathy and Erik over on Christmas Eve for dinner and games. Christmas morning my Mom and Dad were here for presents, and then we went and saw Sherlock Holmes. Gregg's family showed up Saturday morning.
I was suprised with a Laptop from Kathy and Eric, and a beautiful hand made quilt from my mom (I will take a pic and post later), and Gregg's parents gave us a much needed tool set to keep in the truck for if the camper or the wheelers ever break down.
Despite the small budget we had as great as a Christmas as any other.








1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas. Jaron looked at your pictures and noticed that Jace got the same Wolverine claw that both him and Jantzen got...they'll have to get together and fight. that's awesome that you got a lap top. Josh took me shopping for one yesterday. We shopped around a bit and so this week I have to go pick it out. It's so exciting!
Post a Comment