Sunday, June 27, 2010

No longer in Limbo

I always said that I couldn't wait to leave Las Vegas until the time came that it just might happen. Gregg was offered a job in WY and one in TX, both of which I think I would have liked, but I didn't want to leave my new house and our friends. Kylee of course pitched major fits while the boys just didn't care all that much. At least they didn't say so anyway.

We had made the decision to move to TX when Gregg got a call from a company here in Vegas. Hallelujah! We are staying! He has been working for a few weeks now and seems to really like his new job. Or maybe he just likes the fact that we are no longer in Limbo!

I have started working for Momentum Management with Rich Carlson. It's exciting work and I am looking forward to really getting into it. I will be keeping my job with COI until mid August when things with Rich start to pick-up.

So the rest of the year will be tight but at least we know where we stand.

2 comments:

Kati said...

We are happy you guys are staying here.

Katie said...

Happy you can enjoy your home...I sure do! I love ya, chiccy!