Amber, Kylee, Sierra, and Shane. Look at them all cuddled up together! This was pretty much all they did Thanksgiving day :) Other than eat of course.While at my Mom and Dads for Thanksgiving weekend we all went for a ride up in to those mountains you can see in the background. It was cold up there so we bundled up. Kylee had to still look cute for riding. Silly Girl! Thanks to her uncle Kurt she came back all muddy. Ha Ha! The next day all three kids were sick. Caden made it to the bathroom but didn't get the toilet lid up in time. I had a picture of Caden's throwup on the toilet but it made me sick looking at it so I didn't post it.








2 comments:
I want to keep my dinner in my stomach so thanks for not sharing that picture.
Ewww the thought of a picture of throw up - girl what were you thinking??!?! :)
Cute photo of the kids!!
Post a Comment