Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fixing the trampoline hole


We decided to support the walls of the trampoline hole better so that they wouldn't cave in. Thanks to Tina doing her deal shopping we were able to get treated wood for next to nothing.
Noah slept over Friday night which is just about expected every week, so Gregg played D&D with the boys until 3am. I thought the boys would be dead to the world the next morning but they actually spent their morning helping, and believe it or not they said they enjoyed every minute of it. Gregg showed them all how to use the circular saw which they thought was cool.
Thanks to Caden, Noah and Jace the project is almost finished!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Yes, Noah absolutely loved helping with the hole. I wish I could get that kind of excitement when it comes to helping out around here. ;)