Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I hate not having a computer!

It has been way to long...so I have resorted to blogging while at work. I don't know how my boss would feel about it, I assume he would be OK with it every once in a while since he plays solitair on his computer all day.

I am hoping to have my computer back up and working soon, otherwise I won't be able to balance my checking account on payday again. It's crazy how dependant we are on technology now days. 10 yrs ago I would not have needed my computer to pay bills and now I don't even know how much money I really have because my whole budget was in an Excel spead sheet.

oops...gotta go, phone call.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Still no computer... bummer!! You are still using Glenn's creation on xcel?! :) We live by that sucker still and if our computer went out... I'd be right there with ya. Technology - love it and hate it!