Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Camping Trip


I can't turn the picture-arrgg!

We made a little weekend camping trip with the Goddards in our new trailer for Easter. It was sure nice having the trailer because we got rained on most of the day Saturday. I think it will take a couple times using the trailer for us to really get the hang of how everything works. We couldn't ever get the fridge to work and we broke the tube that the sink drains down because we were worried that it was kinked and now we know that the toilet will only last one day when 10 people are using it. Or I should say 9 people because poor Jantzen wouldn't use it. Thanks to the rain we know that the heater works really well.

We didn't let the rain stop us from having fun though, we went on 4 wheel'n drives and climbed a bunch of cool rocks. The kids stayed up in their "huts" most of the day Saturday. Sunday the weather was beautiful. We had an Easter hunt minus the easter eggs because they bounced around in the fridge and some of them cracked, the rest we ate for breakfast.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

That's my kind of camping-I don't do well without facilities. We did miss you guys at church though!!

Katie said...

Sounds fun! Let's see what we did for Easter.....NOT A FREAKIN' THING!