Monday, April 27, 2009

The Boys' Bedroom




I finally got around to finishing the boys' bedroom. With the help of Katie W.'s brain we took a couple ideas and put this together.


All that matters is that they like it right? Ya right! I'm just glad to have it done, now I just hope they can keep it clean.


5 comments:

Unguren said...

The room looks great. I like the color choice. We have that same yellow color in our loft with a red.

Tara said...

LOVE it!! Looks AWESOME!!Now fly over to my house and help me figure out my bedroom... while your here, we'll do Glennie's room too!!!! :) You'll have your own room and bathroom since the basements done.. commmeee onnnnnn!! :)

Ginger said...

I love the room! I need to get Katie over for her input on my boys' now.

Lindsey said...

Looks really good-I will be calling you about those pictures- I think I want to do something like that in my toy room!

thecustercrew said...

The room looks awsome. I really need to get busy and finish my kids rooms.