Friday, May 1, 2009

Grandma's or Bust

I guess it's our turn- it's been since Thanksgiving, so we are heading to Utah today. I am not looking forward to the 6-7hr drive. We are prepared with 2 DVD players and 4 sets of earphones for the kids (Ericka is coming with us). As much as I want to see family I would rather spend my 3 day weekend camping in our new trailer. See what we sacrifice for family! Just kidding :) I am however, looking forward to my mother-in-laws cooking, playing games, the great breakfast my Dad is going to make me (he doesn't know this yet) and to giving my Mom a big hug. OOOhhh sounds cheesy!



3 comments:

Melanie said...

I for one am very glad you made the long drive to SLC. It was so great to see you & the family again.

Frenchy! said...

Hope you had a good trip! Jesie asked if we could just move up there! I'm all for it! I don't care for the drive either! But I take one little "itty bitty" town @ a time!! :)

Kati said...

Love the Edward button. I told Josh I wanted one and he just rolled his eyes, jealous much?