I was told that football season is coming soon and that if I didn't want to pick a team to cheer for this season then I needed to find a hobby for my Sunday afternoons. A hobby? Does a 36 year old, broke, mormon mini van driving mom of 3 have time for hobbies? Hmm...come to think of it I am bored today.
Any ideas? Must be cheap and easy...kinda like me :) ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
I feel your pain...except mine is watching motorcycles or anything that has to do with them. Why do these things have to be on Sundays? If you figure something out let me know.
Tricia, Tricia, Tricia!?!?!? Isn't it fun having NO money and NOwhere to go? Join my new life! I wish you were close then we could go get drinks and drive around looking at houses:) See Ya! and Good Luck!
Hey... I have an idea. Why not become a Bronco fan... and keep dropping hints to Gregg to move to Denver!! Ya - I like it.. there's you new hobby - convince Gregg to move here!! :) I lllliiike it!! :o)
You can visit me! We'll find a hobby together or just chit chat!
Post a Comment