My boys have been having sleep-overs with Dad this summer. They stay up late playing games and then have to have Dad sleep on the floor with them which means I have a huge king sized bed to myself:) Gregg is such a good sport though, he has always had fun hanging out with the kids.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Sleep Over
My boys have been having sleep-overs with Dad this summer. They stay up late playing games and then have to have Dad sleep on the floor with them which means I have a huge king sized bed to myself:) Gregg is such a good sport though, he has always had fun hanging out with the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
That's so cute! Gregg's back is going to suffer BIG TIME!
What an awesome dad
Love it- such a good dad.
It is a good time! I enjoy it with my girls, except when I wake up in the middle of the night and my hips are aching, and the floor is harder than you know where!
Good time with the boys and they'll always remember it! Way To Go, Gregg!!
Post a Comment