Sunday, September 13, 2009

17 Years Ago I Married my Best Friend



Gregg and I celebrated our 17th Anniversary Friday. I can't believe it's been 17 years, some good, some not so good, some great, but that's what marriage is all about right?

Gregg is a great Husband and Dad. We have a lot of fun together and I love him dearly.

While I was out shopping Friday I bought an ATV jersey for Gregg and a purse for me. When he got home I handed him his bag, picked up mine and said "One for you and one for me, Happy Anniversary!" We went to dinner and a movie and when we got home we walked in to the boys yelling "Happy Anniversary" and this sign that they made. I think we need a spelling class but it didn't matter to me. I have the best family ever!

7 comments:

Ginger said...

Love the sign. Love the spelling. Very cute of your kids to do that for you. Happy Anniversary guys!!!

thecustercrew said...

Happy Anniversary. It sounds like you had a great day. What great kids to make such a cute sign.

Kati said...

Congrats on making it so many years so far! I think the sign is totally cute. It was also my parents anniversay on Friday...we used to have a party for them every year without them knowing. It was fun. Hope Josh and I make it to #17.

Lindsey said...

So sweet- it's the thought that counts right?! Corey and I celebrated our anniversary today. It's amazing how quick it goes.

Unguren said...

17 years is a long time! Happy Anniversary.

Rebecca said...

It's Rebecca Briggs....

Happy Anniversary. Sounds like you had a good time!!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo- was that really 17 years ago?!?! Congratulations my friends.
-Melanie