Yesterday I had an interview at the new Home Depot and now I have an interview with the new In-N-Out Burger. I am desperate, can you tell? My worry is being in RETAIL which means nights and weekends. YUCK!
So the question is: Do I take another part time job in retail and save our house and credit? OR do we rent a bigger house that we can afford and be home with my kids?
AND do I choose HAMBURGERS or HOME IMPROVEMENT??????????????
If only the market would have stayed the same...we would all be happy. RIGHT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Man that's tough- I would hate to see you guys go!! But I don't blame you not wanting to work retail.
Don't you hate those decisions. If your interested, my brother-in-law's company is hiring merchandisers. You pretty much build displays and arrange product. The product is beer, but I think it pays $10 an hour or better. It is usually part time, probably while your kids are in school. Good luck!!
Post a Comment