It is kinda hard getting them off the trailer when its not hooked to the truck because it moves around a little. This time Gregg was having a heck of a time getting it off. Our neighbors probably think that he is an idiot because they are sitting in their garage watching hime spin the wheels trying to get the 4wheeler off and cussing because he cant do it.
So we were in a hurry and didn't have time to worry about the 4wheeler so we left without it. On our way we were talking about the possible reasons why it wouldn't come off and why the wheels were just spinning. I asked if he had taken the tie down off the back of the 4wheeler.
He looked at me with this OH I'M STUPID look. Yes sometimes we can all be stupid! We laughed about it for a while and when we got home he check the Tie down straps, sure enough he had forgotten to take it off and now the hook is staightened out.
I don't think he will forget to unstrap the 4wheelers before he tries to take them off again.








2 comments:
That's hilarious! It sounds like something I would do.
Gregg's my idol! I hope to be just like him someday!
Post a Comment