So I gave in to Gregg and let him sluff church to watch the playoffs, but only on one condition...he had to keep the house clean and do the dishes after dinner. All was going great until about 5pm ... Gregg started cleaning up dinner and I went upstairs to talk on the phone with Tara, when Jace came in with this worried look on his face telling me that something was wrong with Dad and that he really needed me. I went downstairs and found Gregg holding a bloody hand. He had stuffed his hand and the washcloth in a glass, broke it and filleted (is that how you spell it?) his pinkie finger.
We spent the rest of the night in the emergency room and he now has 8 stitches. I find it funny that on this same hand he has broken his thumb, and dislocated his ring finger. I told him he only has two good fingers left on that hand and that he'd better be careful or the next thing he knows he'll have a stub.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
It must be a guy thing. Josh has sliced his tendon on his pinky and shattered his pointer finger bone all on the same hand. By the way, was the game good?
Big Ouch!!!!! What a crazy way to get out of doing the dishes :)
Poor guy1 You'd think kids had more accidents!
Ouch!! Poor Gregg - guess that's what happens when you choose to sluff church, huh?? No J/K!! I hope mos tthe dishes got done so you didn't have to do that many.
OUCH!! That'll teach him right? ;)
I'm glad I found your blog! I miss you guys and our great Vegas ward.
Post a Comment