Our friends from Grantsville came to visit us this weekend, without kids, so we pawned off our kids to all the friends (thanks!) so that we could hang out with them. Shelli is my interior designer friend...so of course I asked her opinion of a few things. I wasn't surprised that she didn't care for the what I thought was redish walls, in fact I wasn't too sure of them myself, but she called them orange walls and suggested dark brown. So we went shopping all day Friday and came home with some paint samples, hung a bunch on the wall and I decided that she was totally right. So I will be painting this next weekend.
Saturday we drove up to St. George to visit Shelli's grandparents, which was quite entertaining. Shelli's grandpa was telling us all of his jokes, most of which were pretty crude but we laughed our heads off and he enjoyed having some new people to listen to his jokes. Afterwards we went to Marv's for lunch (thanks Amy!) my favorite place to get a home made hamburger.
While we were in St. George I just had to go shopping at Tai Pan. I found a cute heart wreath for my front door and some other things that I just couldn't afford.
Who doesn't love a weekend of shopping and spending time with friends?
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
We really enjoyed having Jace at our house for over 32 hours straight. It was a big help to me, he always keeps my boys entertained. We'll take him any time.
Aww what fun!! Lucky you!!
I hear so much about this 'Tai Pan' store, one of these years I'll get there.
Post a Comment