Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nice Weather!

It's weather like we've had all week that makes me think Las Vegas isn't so bad. Yesterday I planted 10 rosemary bushes in my backyard. I found them at Lowes for 75% off :) I was so excited I went right home and started digging the holes. One hour later I started wondering what in the Heck I was thinking taking on this project. I was tired, I smelled like rosemary, and my laundry wasn't getting done. So now today I am doing laundry :(

I wanted to take a picture of my soon to be rosemary hedge that I worked so hard on, but my camera battery is dead so you will just have to imagine it!

3 comments:

Frenchy! said...

You had a burst of green thumb......way to go planting all the rosemary's. You're blog looks good!

Katie said...

Very ambitious and productive. I need some of what your on!

Kati said...

At least you felt guilty about not doing your laundry, I don't always think that way. When Josh asks if I have washed whites I tell him he knows where the washer is. He doesn't think I'm very funny.