Tuesday, June 2, 2009

All Grown Up



Kylee had her first formal school dance Saturday. She was tired and her back hurt from playing chicken in her friends pool the night before, but she was determined to conquer the high heels and have fun. A few weeks earlier her friend Jade asked her to go to the dance with him, but had to turn him down when she realized he meant it to be like a date. I think she was relieved to use the "I can't date till I'm 16" excuse because she just wanted to be with her girl friends anyway. Poor guy.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Awww she looks cute!! Hope she had fun!

Unguren said...

How fun. She looks so cute! Hopefully she got her groove on.

Katie said...

Now you can make her a photo album wth all her pics for formals, just like you. She looks amazing!

Taylot said...

she looks so cute in that dress. your blog looks good. i hope you have a fun time making it