We had 6 ATV's there so we did a lot of riding. The back country was beautiful, we took in some breath taking views on top of mountains, along steep ridges, and near amazing springs that created swift flowing rivers. We climbed down into an ice cave and attempted to find the end of Mammoth Cave. Although the attempt was unsuccessful the kids had tons of fun going through the pitch black cave with the little head lights that Grandma gave them.
My brother Kurt set up an obstacle course, like the ones they do in rider safety courses, for the kids so that they could practice riding the 4 wheelers, they thought they were pro's by the time they were done.
We watched a couple movies and played games and ate like pigs, but I guess that's what makes camping so great. Unfortunately I didn't take many pics cause I kept forgetting to take the camera on rides with us.
This is a pic of us getting ready to watch "Space Balls."
My mom brought these glow in the dark things for the kids, they ended up on all the dogs so that we could keep track of them instead.
I will post more pics when my sister-in-law sends them.








1 comment:
Gee, movies while camping - how cool are you guys!!
Looks like fun times... we are heading camping next weekend!!
Post a Comment