Other than the heat it was a fun night. The 51's won the game 2-0 and there were fireworks afterwards. I tried taking a picture of the fire works but my camera has a delay so this is all I got.
Friday, July 3, 2009
51's Game Night
Gregg's work had a 51's Game Night for it's employees last night. The the nice thing about working in a smaller office is the manager does things for his employee's that the bigger offices can't do.
Other than the heat it was a fun night. The 51's won the game 2-0 and there were fireworks afterwards. I tried taking a picture of the fire works but my camera has a delay so this is all I got.

Other than the heat it was a fun night. The 51's won the game 2-0 and there were fireworks afterwards. I tried taking a picture of the fire works but my camera has a delay so this is all I got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment